What We Offer
SEMS Exploration’s experienced environmental crews support clients’ mineral exploration activities.
Environmental baseline studies should be undertaken as early as possible.
- Experienced environmentalists with a good understanding of mineral exploration methodologies
- Completed projects in Desert, Sahel and Rainforest environments
- Our environmental staff work closely with clients and government departments to implement best practices that meet international standards
- Environmental and social baseline studies for ongoing mineral exploration projects
- The use of remote sensing techniques and drone data to develop land use maps and estimate crop compensation budgets
- Determination and monitoring of groundwater, soil and air qualities as well as noise levels
- Assessment of environmental policies and government efforts to combat deforestation and desertification
- Social surveys of local communities to document concerns about public health and water quality
- Assistance in habitat restoration or rehabilitation and landscaping
- Monitoring of artisanal mining activities implementation of education programs to improve ASM practices