What We Offer
SEMS Exploration has twenty years of experience working with investors in West African mineral exploration.
New investors to Africa are often not familiar with local government procedures and traditional customs.
- In-house legal and financial advice with access to our local legal and accounting networks
- Liaison with Mines Ministry and local Government officials
- Liaison with cultural leaders and local communities
- Incorporation of locally registered companies and provision of residential Directors, if required
- Provision of up to date mineral tenure information / national cadastral maps
- Application of exploration permits or licenses on behalf of a client
- Link with local owners of mineral licences for acquisition or joint venture
- Negotiation assistance and facilitating communication with in-country partners
- Due diligence reviews to secure sustainable joint venture agreements
- Technical and financial reporting requirements, internationally and locally
- Translation of documents into English or French
- Translation of National Mining Codes