SEMS Exploration has a proven capability for successful management of gold discoveries and mineral resource delineation in West Africa.
The efficient and timely implementation of large field programs starts with the foundations laid during initial stages of exploration: good community and government relationships plus in-depth local knowledge
- Full Project Management from first foot on the ground to Mining Lease application
- Senior technical staff with over twenty years of experience managing large exploration projects
- Implementation of exploration programs in Francophone and Anglophone jurisdictions
- Local staff understand the cultural and environmental sensitivities of a client's project
- Community and local government interactions in a culturally appropriate manner
- Cost effective management of drilling programs (Auger, Air core, RC, DD)
- Supervision of pitting and trenching programs, detailed logging and sampling
- Geochemical surveys including specialist stream sediment sampling as well as large soil sampling programs
- In-country co-ordination of logistics, expenditure reporting and government liaison
- Large field teams to fully implement a client’s exploration strategy.