GIS & Database
SEMS Exploration’s team of experienced GIS operators and database managers operate in both French and English.
A reliable and well-structured database forms the core of all mineral exploration and mining operations.
Data is viewed and analysed in a GIS environment to assist clients make informed decisions.
- Access to cartographic and geological information held by Government Departments
- Sourcing and interpretation of remote data relevant to a client’s project
- Interpretation and processing of remote and airborne data
- Arrangement of datasets inherited by clients
- Data validation and presentation in mine modelling software
- Competent users of software such as Micromine, Datamine, ArcGIS, MapInfo Discover, Global Mapper, ERDAS, Leapfrog, ioGas and Google Earth
- Remote data acquisition and interpretation to guide early stage mineral exploration planning