What We Offer
SEMS Exploration’s experienced survey crews have the latest DGPS and drone equipment to support exploration and mining projects throughout West Africa.
Drone technology and DGPS capabilities have revolutionised surveying practices.
- Topographic surveys: creation of DTM’s and orthophotos from drones
- Precise in-pit volume calculations from drone surveys
- Specialist software and hardware to handle large data sets associated with drone surveys
- Establishment of survey control beacons on exploration projects
- DGPS drill collar and trench profile surveys
- Transformation of local grid data into UTM co-ordinates
- Establishment of ground control points for aerial surveys
- End of month volume surveys for mining companies and mining contractors
- Surveying of adits and historical underground workings
- Land use mapping and crop compensation surveys
- Audit of historical survey data and transformation of data to the client’s preferred co-ordinate system
- Resolution of mineral licence boundary disputes
- Software and GIS support